Each year performance against the EMESRT Success Factors is reviewed at the annual planning workshop and outcomes reported to industry through this report. As required legal reviews that consider liability and anti-trust issues are undertaken for EMESRT projects and important communications.
EMESRT Advisory Group members are aware of managing anti-trust issues at all meetings and the information below is communicated in all EMESRT workshops and other industry forums. These processes have been in place since OEM engagement work commenced in 2006.
In scope, EMESRT will:
- Focus on design of earth moving equipment in surface and underground mines
- Provide aligned design expectations based on risk
- Involve interested mining companies in the industry
- Share openly with all interested OEM’s and other third-party suppliers
- Listen, consider and value OEM and third-party supplier contributions
- Provide information on leading practice to OEM’s and third-party suppliers
- Share leading practice to assist mining equipment users in achieving health, safety and environmental compliance goals
Out of scope, EMESRT will not:
- Discuss commercial issues or anything of an anti-trust nature
- Provide approval for OEM or third-party designs
- Share OEM confidential information with other OEM’s or third-party suppliers
- Impose adoption of solutions on member company sites