Low pressure not detected includes running flat.
Workshop to discuss how autonomous haulage low pressure tyres are managed.
Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI.00.15 Protocols for working on equipment in production areas
- BI.01.04 Trained, Competent and Authorised Mobile Equipment Operators
- BI.01.05 Response to alarms and other vehicle notifications – information prepared for operators
- BI.01.11 Tyre hazard awareness for equipment operators
- BI.04.01 Routine in service tyre inspection and pressure checks by tyre specialists
- BI.04.02 Equipment Operators conduct prestart checks include brakes, steering, tyres and running gear
- BI.04.03 TPMS monitors tyre pressure and temperature
- BI.05.40 Automatic notification of abnormal tyre situation to operations
Last Updated: 23/01/2023 03:18:41pm