Emergency scenario planning for equipment fires and other pressurised tyre events is inadequate and advice and actions causes tyre related injuries.
Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI.01.04 Trained, Competent and Authorised Mobile Equipment Operators
- BI.01.11 Tyre hazard awareness for equipment operators
- BI.01.12 Tyre hazard awareness for all personnel
- BI.04.21 Road design guidelines specify quarantine parking requirements
- BI.04.25 Protocol for parking up and exiting equipment with potentially compromised tyres
Last Updated: 23/01/2023 03:18:41pm