Operator fails to drive on segregated roads, caused by:
- Unaware or does not understand the requirement for operating LV/HV Vehicles on site (travel routes, vehicle capabilities, critical systems)
- Failure to maintain roads
- Maintenance equipment not suitable for the conditions
- Travel on wrong road or in wrong direction
This Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI-01D.01 Trained personnel who are supported by an appropriate and up-to-date training management system
- BI-01P.01 Trained, Competent and Authorised Mobile Equipment Operators
- BI-01P.02 Task expectations are well communicated and reinforced over the work shift.
- BI-01S.01 Clear operator performance management expectations supported by an active and consistent performance management process
- BI-03D.01 Road design guidelines set minimum standards for the construction and maintenance of the road network
- BI-03P.02 Lighting and signs are installed and maintained to standards that meet minimum site road design requirements
- BI-03P.03 Expected routes by vehicle type are effectively communicated.
- BI-05D.01 Clear accountabilities for managers, superintendents and supervisors are included in comprehensive, site relevant road design guidelines and traffic management plans
Last Updated: 03/08/2020 03:05:32pm