Equipment operators are aware of tyre operational hazards and their controls.
Awareness training provides information on potential tyre operational hazards and their controls such as:
- Managing electrical storms
- High voltage – emergency response
- Equipment fires that impact tyres
- Quarantine park up areas
- Identifying impact of loose material and slippery conditions on tyre/wheel assembly conditions/integrity
- Hazardous around wheel assemblies and identifying poor condition with cuts, bend damaged rims, compromised/worn lock ring seating, etc.
- Pre use equipment inspections (tyre requirements)
Material is illustrated with information about actual incidents.
Documented requirements for operators to identify integrity of wheel assemblies during prestart checks. Confirmation that equipment operators understand tyre controls during normal operations.
Last Updated: 23/06/2020 04:01:32pm