CODE OF PRACTICE Safe mobile autonomous mining in Western Australia.
This code of practice will assist those involved with mobile autonomous mining in Western Australia to meet their legislative obligations for work health and safety under the Mines Safety and Inspection Act 1994.
It is designed to provide guidance on:
- mobile autonomous and semi-autonomous systems used
- surface and underground mines and quarries
- developing and evaluating safe work procedures for such systems.
It focuses on:
- the control of autonomous loaders, trucks and other mobile equipment such as drills and dozers at mine sites
- the identification of the unique risk profiles in relation to new or existing mobile autonomous mining systems.
CODE OF PRACTICE Safe mobile autonomous mining in Western Australia
Last Updated: 03/12/2019 10:48:43am