Re-pressuring a tyre that has been damaged by operating while under-inflated tyre can lead to catastrophic failure.
Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI.01.10 Tyre hazard awareness for maintainers
- BI.03.02 Protocols for all aspects of wheel assembly maintenance and tyre repair
- BI.03.03 Safe inflation protocols including lock ring seating checks
- BI.03.04 Loss of tyre pressure re inflation protocols
- BI.03.21 Compressed air management – meets specifications and used safely
Last Updated: 23/01/2023 03:16:59pm